- Give an account of the electron microscopic/fluid mosaic model structure of cell membrane. Mention the functions of cell membrane.
- What are the organelles. Describe two of them/membranous/non-membranous organelles present in a typical animal cell ? Define & differentiate organelle & inclusion.
- Name the inclusions of a typical cell & their functions.
- Name the cell surface modifications. Describe any two of them.
- Write briefly about intercellular connections (junctional complex).
- Give the parts & forms of chromosome at different stages of cell division.
- Write Short notes on—
b). Chromosome, Structure of Chromosome
c). Cell membrane
e). Endoplasmic Reticulum
- Name the cytoskeletons of a cell & their functions.
- Write briefly about gap junction.
- Draw & label a typical animal cell.
- What are the types of chromatin? What do you mean by heterochromatin & euchromatin ?
- Short note about sex chromatin/Barr body.
- Mention the differences between—
a). Cilia & Stereocilia/Microvilli
b). Centriole & Centrosome
- How are the proteins of cell membrane arranged? Give the structure,locations and functions of microvilli.